Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Job

I am so excited. I have a new job as a nursery teacher in Sept. Many thanks for all members of the forum who were really kind and helpful when I was utterly stressed out and depressed a couple of months ago. A big thank you especially to Catma. I wanted to send a pm but have forgotten how to do it and can't seem to work it out.

Hope you all have a great half term and don't spend the whole lot report writing which is what I feel I'm destined to do!!

AOB

CONGRATULATIONS AOB. xD Best wishes for your new job in September.

As for sending a PM, for all others who may also have forgotten: :o

Top blue bar of screen select "My Controls"

Left column of screen select "compose new message"

Top of message screen type recipients name

Complete message and then select send. :(

As for report writing, the positives being they are a lovely reminder of all the learning you have enabled over the last year. :(

Peggy

Thanks Peggy, that's really helpful on the personal messaging. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes. The school I am going to seems really lovely. It's a children's centre and has had a lot of investment ploughed into it, so the provision seems to be utterly amazing. Head seems to be lovely too. I know there's going to be masses to learn and quite a change from working in Reception, where I've been for the past 8 years. Hope I'll be good enough for them!

AOB