Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Needed - Sequencing Pictures

Hi - anybody knwo where i can downlaod sequencing pics for Incy Wincy Spider - have searched through the net but to no avail & am starting to panic as i have 101 things to get done by tomorrow (this time of year is soooo stressful-please tell me i'm not the only one feeling it!!!!)

Thanks for your help xxxxx

Hi I have no idea what it's all about but some LEA's have banned Sparklebox :o - there was something about it on TES website but I didn't have time to read it.

there was something about it on TES website

I've looked but can't find it-can anone update this piece of news?

• 5 months later...

We have just been told that our LA have banned sparklebox in our schools.... i am GUTTED... i have been given a reason but i don't believe that the reason they have given is true... it's not something i want to discuss publicly but i would like to find out if other people have been told the same!

I <3 Sparklebox!!

Tink! :o x

have been given a reason but i don't believe that the reason they have given is true... it's not something i want to discuss publicly but i would like to find out if other people have been told the same!

Perhaps you could organise a chat session to thrash it out! Everything in there is private, I believe! Hope so! :o

I have to say I love sparklebox - but sometimes I think the resources look very similar (house style, I guess), and I do think sometimes that its good to have a change otherwise all our settings are going to look very similar.

And I completely take on board the Communication Friendly Places message - very interesting research indeed!

Maz

Perhaps you could organise a chat session to thrash it out! Everything in there is private, I believe! Hope so! :o

How do i do that please?!

Tink! xD x

So how do i set up a chat thingy please?!

Tink - there's usually a thread about chat on the go at some point or other. Why not put a post saying you'd like to chat about this subject, saying when you'll be in there? You can either use the main chat room, or one of the others if you wish. Easy peasy!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)