Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Buying Home Link Books

Hi there,

anyone know where I can buy home link books or something similar such as exercise books? I'm struggling to foind a good price we can afford,

Thank you :-)

Most major supermarkets do a value bundles on exercise books when they stock the back to school range eg 10 for 99p It may be worth hanging on then and bulk buying??

Edited by Guest

We seem to have got onto a mailing list for Staples and every term they send us a voucher for £10 off a £10 spend - basically here have £10 to spend in our store! But we used that to get some exercise books for this very job. They weren't as lovely or sturdy as I would have liked, but we managed to get enough for the children we had at present for free essentially. I will probably be looking at YPO for the next lot if their prices are ok as I have to place a large order for my colleague's playscheme, so I wil tag it onto her order.

Guest Wolfie

We found some really cheap spiral bound ones in Asda - just glued our own cover sheet with out logo and title over the Asda one! I think they were 49p each - bargain!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)