Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reference List

Hi Just a quick question, i'm just putting my assignment together, does the reference list come before or after the appendix,???been at it 9 hours now, just need to put it together, then do a read through in the morning... minds gone blank....

I always put the body of the assignment, followed by references, followed by appendicies.

Know how you feel when you say mind gone blank, I get to the stage where they are just words. Good idea to have a break - says she having studied for most of the day! Glass of wine here I come!

Good luck with your assignment.

The bibliography goes right at the very back. well done xD I should of started mine today Ive done absolutly nothing!!!! meant to of been going away and as usual OH working so feeling sorry for myself, :( blown the diet and watched back to back 'desperate housewives' series 3 brilliant!! :o:(

Thanks for the replies... I'm making steady progress.. i have been at it all weekend. I have finished 2 so far!!! -a 2000 and a 4000 word assignment, just need to do reference list, and Appendix on each... then i only have one more 4000 word assignment which isn't due in till 1st week of June so i thought i would start that next weekend.. hoping to have tomorrow off to recharge!!! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)