Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nneb A Reply What Do You Think ?

I have just received a letter from the department for education and skills which ends with

'we are aware of the conflicting advice and confusion in the sector regarding pre - 1989 qualifications and will shortly clarify our advice to the sector that anyone who has completed their qualification over 15 years ago can still be regarded as qualified at level 3 '

I find it hard to believe that my campaign could be drawing to an end and am just waiting for the but .......................

What does anyone else make of this ?

Should I be getting excited

Absolutely hotgoss. It's a credit to you that you've been able to keep plugging away at it for so long.

And clarification is all that is needed. I've spoken to many people who are quite clear about how the NNEB should be treated - the fact that your own experience has been led by people who have obviously misunderstood the status of the NNEB and been too obstinate to change their minds is a real shame.

Well done!

Just got an e.mail from department for education saying as discussed ( I rang them earlier ) pre 1989 NNEBs will be regarded as Level 3 and clarification will shortly be issued to the sectors ( she said this will take a few months ) still can't quite believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :wacko: xD

Fantastic news Hotgoss.

Your campaign was worth it. There must be plenty of people in the same boat and how pleased will they feel when they find out.

Hooray for hotgoss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx xD:(:(:o

Perhaps you neeed to start a new campaign on equal pay for level 3's !!! :D

Only joking I'm sure you need a rest now! :D

Don't worry I've had sooooooooooooo much fun campaigning and feel sooooooooooooooo good now I've got the result I wanted and deserved I'm up for the next one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give us a h,

give us a o

give us a t

give us a g

give us a o

give us a s

give us a s

give us a i

give us a p

Whaddawe got?

HOTGOSSIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue :D

(retires in embarrassment...) :o

May I thank everyone who has supported me and been there for me when I doubted what I was doing would ever end.

I couldn't have done it without all your help,

I still cannot believe its true and am sure I will wake up soon and it will all have been a dream !!