Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Index For Inclusion

sam2368

Does anyone have any experience of this & did you find it useful?

I've just ordered it as part of my research for an assignment on inclusion & I'm ashamed to say, although I've been studying for what seems like forever (I'm doing the 60 credit top up to BA honours), I've only recently heard of this! :o

I feel terrible because I've done so many assignments on inclusion & still hadn't heard of it!

There's a section on it in 'Inclusion in the Early Years' Nutbrown & Clough 2006 p 121-127.

I should get the actual text in the next couple of days. I'll give you a synopsis when I've checked it out.

Sam

we use the index for inclusion should be used as an ongoing working document - we look at sections of it in staff meetings to see which areas we meet or which need improving on - personally i think its very useful :o

Guest Wolfie

Thanks for that link Sam - it's now on my "to do" list for tomorrow...although I'll probably go in and the SENCO will produce it straight away!

• 1 year later...
Could you possibly say if this would be useful for working with children from 4-14 in an after school club. Thanks

There is a version for older children too. Here's the link to the page of the website with the book for schools.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)