Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Survived Ofsted

Just like to say a big thank you for all your support over the last few months. we had a really great ofsted with lots of goods and outstanding so i am really pleased and tired and now have a cold. I can now concentrate on what i really enjoy doing and that is teaching. thank you all again Ger

Oh well done to you and your team, it is always the way, it's such a relief and all that pre-visit stress does tend to take it out of you and you become ill- I remember having many strange ailments like tennis elbow in both arms, the doc said it was stress related, Ofsted have a lot to asnwer for!!, look after yourself and make sure you celebrate. :oxD

Edited by Guest

Guest budgie1

:o Well Done to you and the team!!!!

Must be time to crack open the wine!!!

Edited by budgie1

Congratulations!

Expecting mine anytime soon. Didn't think it would be 'til the autumn term but my head came back in a flap from a meeting last week saying the word from the LEA is that they are ahead of schedule! I just wish they'd come and get it over and done with!

Anyway well done- it's great when you get the recognition for all your hardwork! Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend. xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)