Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Degree Top Up

belle06

Hi

All i am at present doing my foundation degree top up and EYPS at the end of the BA I have to do a project and refer to a wide range of research papers. Does anyone have any good links to research papers that I can access on different subjects within early years (not sure of specifics for research area yet) thought i may get some ideas from research papers. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hi

All i am at present doing my foundation degree top up and EYPS at the end of the BA I have to do a project and refer to a wide range of research papers. Does anyone have any good links to research papers that I can access on different subjects within early years (not sure of specifics for research area yet) thought i may get some ideas from research papers. Any help would be great. Thanks

Who are you doing your degree with belle06? Your best bet for research papers may be the electronic journals your Uni subscribes/provides access to.

There are so many thousands available that you might want to narrow down your ideas first.

I have a few reports saved away on my laptop though: I could send you a few random pdfs if you like?

Maz

Thanks maz that would be useful I am doing my degree with the OU and trying to get ahead

Have sent three - hope they're of interest. Well probably not! :o but at least it will show you a range of different types of paper, referencing etc...

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)