Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tma 01 .......e123

My first TMA was due in by April 4th....which I'm glad to say was!!!!! Just wondering how long after this date can I expect to get my results??

hi mrs b

Same here was wondering how long we have to wait for results? do we get them online first or via post?

the waiting game is horrible so much so can't concentrate on the next study topics because I want to know if what I done was ok or need to make changes in way of studying!!

take Care xD:o

:oxD:( :wacko: :(:(

ha ha ha yes yes yes....

half an hour ago I didn't know my results and the postjust been and I done it pass the first tma 1....

I am so please as really found it not hard but kept reading and making changes and glad I did, I got a grade D but in the upper end of the grade D looks like almost grade c. Wow now I know what I need to do and will be able to get going again!!

mrs b please let me know how you got on? thinking of you.......

I sent it off early they had it by the 28th of march as wanted to be sure to get it there on time. maybe they'll get it in the post today or very soon tell them I am thinking of them as know just what they are feeling....

but its a big sigh of relief as I personally have a disability too and can affect my standard of english but I done it.

thank you bluestar

Got my TMA back today.....I passed but not feeling that great about it really. Looks like I only just passed and I thought I had put so much effort into it!!

I've also sent my TMA for E124 off now so hope that one comes back a little more friendlier!!! :o

good luck mrs b

well done and thinking of you at least they are practice for the final assignment

if you need any help seeing as you say the tutor is harsh let me know I will if I can

take care

Thanks everyone for your messages....at least I passed i suppose! I knew it would be a challenge doing E123 & E124 together but then I go and sell my house and now packing aswell because the move is about 3 weeks away...OMG!!!!

Congratulations to you both on passing. :o

Mrsb, It is hard to put in such an effort and think you just barely passed.............the main thing is that you did pass. Good for you! xD

The first tma in both the E123 and E124 are very difficult with only being 1000 words. How can we demonstrate how much we know about the subject in such a short word count.

I've just sent off my tma03 for E123 and my first tma for E124 - both due on the same day - again, learning how to be brief and concise is another lesson altogether.

Shout if you need anything.

Now put your feet up, pat yourself on the back and have a nibble and a tipple of whatever you fancy before you get back to your books!! :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)