Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs

Hey all I am new to the forum but have read with interest! I have spent a while looking for Sally Thomas on the internet to try and book her! I cant find her anywhere......any ideas? I think she would be very helpful in order to discuss EYFS :o

Guest Wolfie

Welcome to the forum Shelley! I've heard a lot about Sally Thomas too but have never come across any courses run by her. I've a feeling that Maz and Hali have though...I'm sure one of them will be along before too long! :o

Hi Shelley - welcome to the forum

hali is on holiday at the moment, but I'm sure she'd confirm that if you do email Sally she's very generous with her time, ideas and philosophy of the EYFS! Another of our degree students contacted her and she even told them how to reference their conversation properly in her assignment.

Good luck!

Maz

You can email her S.Thomas@bristol.ac.uk

I think this may be a different Sally Thomas altogether! I will have a look for her handouts and check: but I would definitely proceed with caution if you are going to email her.

Here is a link to her latest publication which she used very heavily during her presentation to our EYPS group earlier this year...

Maz

Guest Wolfie

Looks like a good resource Maz - have you got it/would you recommend it?

I know Marion Dowling speaks very highly of Sally Thomas, which has to be praise indeed!

hello and welcome - Sally is fab and will answer your emails if you send one xD

Do you have her email address hali? If so perhaps you could email her to ask if she would mind forwarding it on to Shelley so that she could email her for info?

I would feel a bit odd giving out her email (always supposing I knew which particular safe place I put it :o ) without checking first....

Guest lucyevans

http://www.heinemann.co.uk/Series/product....n=9780435899844

This is Sally Thomas' training DVD

Lucy

Hey all I am new to the forum but have read with interest! I have spent a while looking for Sally Thomas on the internet to try and book her! I cant find her anywhere......any ideas? I think she would be very helpful in order to discuss EYFS :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)