Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Trainers For Eyfs

Hello,

Does anybody know of any brilliant independent trainers who would be willing to deliver EYFS specific training in any of the areas around it?

Our key area is observation, assessment and planning.

If you have come across anyone who you thought was exceptionally good please let us know.

Many thanks,

Wandsworth Early Years

Hi Iraklisk and welcome.

Can't help with your query but will move it to an appropriate section of the forum and hope that someone will be along soon although some of us are on holiday so may be a bit quiet at the moment.

Depends what sort of person you are looking for, iraklisk (and how much money you have in your budget).

Of the high-profile people, I couldn't recommend Sally Thomas highly enough - although she can't always be relied upon to toe the party line if you know what I mean! She has fairly forthright views about what very young children need, and is a real inspiration whatever level of practitioner she is delivering to. hali was recently inspected and Ofsted commented specifically on their 'snowball' planning which she learned about on a Sally Thomas training. hali is now officially 'excellent'. :o

Will be interested to hear who other people recommend!

Maz

I did some training on EYFS with Margaret Edgington who was excellent Chris Pascall is also delivering some training on EYFS assessment

Haven't seen Margaret Edgington in action, but Chris Pascall is another inspirational speaker. She is behind the EEL project too - so she'll have views on what constitute excellent practice.

Nothing to add but just wanted to say welcome, iraklisk! :o

Ooh yes - sorry!

Welcome to the Forum iraklisk!

I was sure I had done it elsewhere - but then I checked your posts when I read Wolfie's. xD

Maz

Unfortunately my budget (or lack of) will not stretch to Sally Thomas but would love to hear more about the snownall planning that Hali does if she is out there anywhere and willing to share

Hello,

Does anybody know of any brilliant independent trainers who would be willing to deliver EYFS specific training in any of the areas around it?

Our key area is observation, assessment and planning.

If you have come across anyone who you thought was exceptionally good please let us know.

Many thanks,

Wandsworth Early Years

If you are a Montessori setting, we had a brilliant trainer on Saturday. His name is Chris Manville and his email address is chris.manville@hotmail.co.uk I thought he said he was already delivering some training to Wandsworth.

Edited by stedeford

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)