Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inclusive Practise......

Hi Guys,

I'm just writing an assignment for my Diploma in Pre-scool practise. I have been going through all the legal requirements for inclusive practise and understand what it is all about and why we have it.

The problem is I'm not very good with words and I can't think of a really good way of explaining the importance of inclusive practise in the setting.

If anyone can help with some snappy sentences I would be really grateful.

Many thanks

:o

Sal

If anyone can help with some snappy sentences I would be really grateful.

Hi Sal

I need notice of questions like these :o But a good place to start might be to find a quote about inclusion you can wholly support and work from there...

I'll keep thinking though!

Maz

Guest Wolfie

Have you got the new EYFS pack - there's bound to be some snappy sentences that you can start from amongst the Principles into practice cards!

Hi salsa73

How about this one - it's from one of my DPP assignments. Hope you're enjoying the course as much as I did. Good luck with the assignment. Will post if I think of any more.

By providing an inclusive pre-school setting, children and their families are being empowered to achieve and make choices and decisions for themselves.

Sally

You could also say that by being fully inclusive, you are providing the basis for building trusting relationships with your children and their families. Trusting relationships mean better communication, and better communication means a higher quality provision because everybody is listened to and provided for on an individual basis. :o

Thank you for those, they say exactly what I was trying to say but without the waffle. Thanks everso much. :o

Sal

• 2 months later...

Fab Helen, thanks for that. I have an interview tomorrow and my presentation on inclusion needed a final comment. I'll tell them where I got it from. :o

You could also say that by being fully inclusive, you are providing the basis for building trusting relationships with your children and their families. Trusting relationships mean better communication, and better communication means a higher quality provision because everybody is listened to and provided for on an individual basis. :o

Excellent quote Helen!

One to commit to a bookmark as it is bound to come in handy in a future assignment. Copywrited of course.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)