Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Favourites

Is there any way you can add discussions to a favourites list.

There are a few discussions that I find and I know I would like to re read them later when I come to implementing ideas but at times I have not been able to find them.

Is this possible and if not is there a way it could be?

Thanks Sue

You can always subscribe to a topic - top rght hand corner 'Options', the drop down menu allows you to select various alternatives, including 'Track this topic', with choices of how you wish to be informed of new posts.

Sue

You can always subscribe to a topic - top rght hand corner 'Options', the drop down menu allows you to select various alternatives, including 'Track this topic', with choices of how you wish to be informed of new posts.

Sue

Is it just my imagination but is your star shimmering and shaking more vigorously this afternoon, Sue?

Maz

Hi Sue -

It's no problem at all. All you need do is click favourites, then 'add to favourites' (or bookmarks if you use Firefox or some other browsers). Each Topic has its own URL so this will work with no problem. If you're organised enough you can set up folders (eg FSF Topics, and then 'Planning' etc) so you can find them easily. :o

Is it just my imagination but is your star shimmering and shaking more vigorously this afternoon, Sue?

Maz

No, you are not seeing things Maz. Sue's star is indeed doing a jig, rather rapidly I might add!!

May need to lay down for the afternoon! :oxD

Hi Steve - thanks, I didn't know that!!!

Err, it always wiggles, but apologies to anyone who is uncomfortable... can't think why it might be going mad. Although we have had a super-dooper sound card fitted for son who is doing technical things with a keyboard for his 'band'. Might this have had an effect??

And, I've just noticed my font's looking a bit smaller....... or is that just the age thing with the eyes :o

You can also copy and paste stuff into your notepad found in 'My controls' - might be an easy way to keep track of things you don't want to lose. Don't forget to click on 'update' when you put new things in it though. :o

And Sues star is perfectly still for me............ xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)