Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Excellent Degree Course

Hi Just thought I'd pass on my experience of a Fd over the last 2 years. I started the Fd in Management of a Childcare Provision almost 2 years ago. It is run by Liverpool Hope University and is done all on line. I can honestly say that this has been a brilliant course, the content and the tutors have been great, I have learned soooooo much and am looking forward to graduating in July, and then moving on to top it up to a BA (Hons) in Nursery Management, also through Hope.

Learners are split into groups and all work is either done individually or in a group effort. We have done reports, power point presentations, audio conferencing etc. Of course alot of research is required and I have learned so much as I said. We have just had to travel up to Liverpool for the day at the start of both academic years.

Anyway if you are in management and thinking of doing a Fd/Degree then I would check this one out, you can find all the info on the Hope website - www.hope.ac.uk

Hi and welcome to the forum. I did my BA degree at Liverpool Uni many many years ago. Brings back happy memories. Great city and great people.

Sally

Guest Wolfie

Welcome to the forum - your course sounds great - I've seen that one advertised somewhere, I think Hope are the only place that do it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)