Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Snow

Hi

Woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow. My children are already outside playing in it at 7.30am and our dogs, two of whom have never seen snow before are having great fun with them. Hope it's all gone by tomorrow or getting to work will be a nightmare. But for today it looks really pretty.

What's it like elsewhere?

Sally

We had a blizzard yesterday morning which settled quickly but disappeared within an hour or two.We've woken to find its lightly snowed over night but frozen hard so its going to be no fun! the sun is shining, the daffodils are weary and the nesting blackbird is not amused!!!

Guest Wolfie

Deep snow in Staffordshire, looking SOOOOO beautiful - woke up to about 3 inches and a perfectly blue and sunny sky shining down on it all - PERFECT! :o

It's just hit Lewes in East Sussex. Sticking beautifully. Snow is one of my favourite things - sadly, however, I've got a new resource to launch tomorrow and I'm having to pound the keyboard most of the day (and evening, and possibly night, depending on my progress...). Hope some of it is still here tomorrow!

we woke to find someone had sprinkled a little snow.................it looked like a dusting of icing sugar on top of trees and hedges, with a little in our garden....sadly, it has all gone now.Hope we get loads tonight, I love snow!!!

hi

here in kent, canterbury is very wet, has been sleeting all day but now it is really hitting down starting to lay. so with the kids being off school quite glad haven't got to turn out and if enough will have a snow fight!! sledge are in the garage ready!!

Snowed quite a bit here in Stockport overnight. It had all gone by lunchtime but it has started again now. Not sticking though as it's too wet, which is a shame as we are back tomorrow after the Easter break and it would have been good to get out in it with the children.

Linda

Essex had light dusting. Settled on grass, trees etc. Made my sons day. It's his 7th birthday!!

What a great birthday treat - and it's free. Hope he has a lovely day.

Sally

Got up this morning to see snow on the extention roof but soon disapered.

I went out later on down to meadowhall, lovely sunny weather until we got some snow over snake pass. We were not far from home when we saw the snow/hail drifting up the valley towards us. We got home just in time as suddenly big snowflakes filling the garden, it has snowed on and off for the last 2 hours but now it is very lightly snowing.

Thank goodness I still have one more day off work, I have about 40 minuntes to drive, now all the school will be back from Easter Holidays.

Beth

We woke up to a fabulous covering of snow this morning (Halesowen,West Midlands) which our 7mth old puppy LOVED! She was in the garden at 7am eating it! Our daughter was on a sleepover so we picked up her and her 3 friends, both dogs and the sledges and headed for the nearest hill! Fab couple of hours had by all but by lunchtime it had all gone xD

BUT ... now it's snowing again :o and most of the local schools have a training day tomorrow so it would be great if it settles!

Guest MaryEMac

No snow in Cambs. It has been sunny but cold, managed to get my washing dry. I think it talks of snow for us tomorrow. Not back to playgroup till Tuesday so won't have to go out.

Mary