Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interview Result

A big thank you to all who offered advice and words of wisdom when I recently posted asking for help regarding my upcoming interview.

It was today and did not go quite as I had hoped, I was extremely nervous!!

However I got the job. The post is manager of childcare in a family centre. It is going to be a huge learning curve and hardwork as I am in the middle of my degree as well. You may be hearing from me alot more from now on with many questions!!!!!!

Congratulations, Wendles!

What happened at the interview then - or don't you want to think about all that again!

Looking forward to hearing about your new job!

Maz

Well done, I am sure the fact you are doing your degree will complement your position, you can put it all into practice!! All the very best of luck. :oxD

WOW! Thank you soo much for your messages, I really appreciate it. You are all very supportive but at times I wish we could all get together for a really good chat so I can put faces to names, does anyone else feel that way?

I will officially be i npost on tuesday!!! Yes next week, however there is a member of staff who is leaving but intends to try and stand in my way for as long as possible, however the director is backing me and offering me as much support as I need.

Thank you all again.

Wendles

Manager of Childcare!!

You go girl, the director obviously has good faith in you, so have a fantastic first day Tuesday, and I am sure we will all be rooting for you.

Oh by the way WELL DONE.

Peggy

Congratualtions

I am sure you'll do a fantastic job and it is obvious that there are people out there who have faith in you

Also good luck with your degree. I am sure you will feel it is the best thing you have ever done once you get there. I know i do, i just wish i had a job to reflect my degree

WOW! Thank you soo much for your messages, I really appreciate it. You are all very supportive but at times I wish we could all get together for a really good chat so I can put faces to names, does anyone else feel that way?

Well (speaking for myself only, of course!) you'd be horrified by what you might see - the great thing about the Forum is that it doesn't matter whether your hair is brushed, you have paint all over your clothes or your eyes are being propped open by matchsticks. No-one can see and you can just concentrate on the words...

Lovely to see your new signature - hope you soon settle into it, and into the job!

Maz