Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Foundation Stage Framework

Guest Carla1

Guest Carla1

Hi there,

I have just been on the EYFS traning and I was told an upto date IPP record is been revised and will be out next year! I like to be organised. Has anyone got a new EYFS individual progress profile record? :o

Thanx Carla

Hi there,

I have just been on the EYFS traning and I was told an upto date IPP record is been revised and will be out next year! I like to be organised. Has anyone got a new EYFS individual progress profile record? :o

Thanx Carla

there should be one on the cd that comes with the pack if not ill try and find mine.

from april they are going to be doing two more sessions concentrating on assessing and recording.They have decided to do this as it was in great demand!

I'm sorry if this sounds incredibly dense - but what is an individual progress profile?

Maz

Its an individual learning plan for each child.Where you record progress and and plan future steps.Every child should have one.

Hi

I have found an IPP on the CD rom but as a setting we have not used this format before.

We have being using what looks like a more complex recording assessment form. This IPP looks far easier to do but are we all allowed to use it. Previously I have only seen it nursery schools and I work in a preschool setting.

The EYFS wing of the PNS is developing a "tracker document" that may be finalised during the remainder of the year which is what you may have had referenced. They are working wih several LA teams to share and capture good practice around the country into one document. It won't be required usage but something to use if your own systems aren't meeting EYFS info requirements.

Cx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)