Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Learning Journeys

I am currently studying for a foundation degree in early years and I am looking for some examples of learning stories or learning journeys. Does anyone have any advice or information on where I can go to find some useful downloads?

Hello and welcome to the forum leatiac. Unfortunately I don't really know a great deal about learning journeys, am going on a course to update our very old (and bad) records. Sorry. After I have been I will happily share any info I have but isn't until June!!

Have you done a forum search for any other links?

Thanks for all the replies - Ive checked out the EYFS cd rom and it is useful but I was hoping there was bit more available. I have been researching Margaret Carr and will keep looking but really appreciate your help

Welcome to the Forum, lestiac!

You've come to the right place (not that I've got much to add, I'm afraid!).

But luckily Marion seems to have a website recommendation for every eventuality :o

Maz

I have been researching Margaret Carr and will keep looking but really appreciate your help

I've just received a book by Margaret Carr from my last Amazon order...

Assessment in Early Childhood Settings: Learning stories

If you do a google book search you can do quite sophisticated searches within a book to get some more detailed information!

Happy hunting...

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)