Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Twins

It's that sort of comment that infuriates me though. I put a lot of time and effort into behaviour management at playgroup and as a result I get lots of people commenting on how well behaved the children are. But they qualify it by telling me how lucky I am that that particular group of children are like that. I want to yell LUCK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!! Coupled to which if the children are busy they don't have time to get into mischief and my children always have plenty of things to occupy them. Sorry - rant over! :D

It's great that she's recognising them as individuals but a shame she's finding it difficult to cope with one of the twins. Hopefully with your good advice on board she will learn how to deal with that too. Thats the sort of thing that makes the job worthwhile - when you really feel that you are helping people. :)

Yes I totally agree with you. Apparently I am so lucky that I get on so well with my husband and my children according to some I had nothing to do with it. It is just luck. What really really gets me is when people tell me that I lucky because I have never put on weight . I now tell them that I eat enough to live not leave to eat and if another overweight person tells me I am too thin I am going to tell them that they are too fat.!!!!! Rant over, LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey bubblejack......you may not have liked the comment the big O made but take it as a compliment. O may think you have naturally well behaved children but you know you've had to work hard to get the children where they are. Yes you should feel good about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)