Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Leap Year!

Hi all

just thought id share a bit of good news, I took the plunge and proposed to my partner on friday and he said yes!!!!!!

Hasnt helped me concentrate on my EYP thought ha ha!!!!

Paula x

CONGRATULATIONS PAULA :o

My step daughter visited yesterday with her hand made Mothers day card and announced that she too had proposed to her partner who readily accepted. xD She gleemed as bright as her engagement ring. :( I spent the rest of the evening calling him 'Son' :(:(

Peggy

Congratulations!! I think I'll have to take the plunge next Leap Year. My partner and I have been together 10 years, have 3 kids and a dog and still no proposal!

Can you wait another 4 years :oxD

Peggy

Congratulations!!!

Take a break from your EYP it takes over your life doesn't it! Just sent my written assignments in for assessment today.

Thanks everyone and congratulation to you Peggy on gaining a son!!

This is the 2nd leap year we have been together so thought id give it a go. No date as yet possibly next year. Went ring shopping yesterday, finally choose the one I wanted after about 6 hours (Paul wasnt too happy as he is still on crutches after his op but i offered to push him round in a wheel chair and he refused!!!!) and they couldnt order it in my size as im a size smaller that what that range started in!! I darent take him out again so we looked on the internet and saw a few which I'll try on at the weekend.

He also didnt want a party but think he is coming round to the idea!!