Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Please

hi there,

can anyone give me ideas or any good plans i can look at please for a travel agents in the home corner...need to talk to the children at carpet time about this, i have done a small focus group and asked the children for their ideas...also has anyone got any good pics of their home corner as a travel agents..

thanks

Ann

hi...what is the TES?

Hi annmarie - welcome to the Forum!

TES is another online education forum - there's only room in my life for the FSF, so I don't know much about it I'm afraid...

Maz

www.tes.co.uk

It is the website for the Times Educational Supplement. It is free but you have to register. There is a forum that I don't use but there is also a useful resource bank.

Sorry, you will have to type the web address in.

Edited by Guest

I've not got any photos but we've done a travel agents role play area a couple of times. We stock it with brochures, diaries, calculators, phone books, phones, postcards, tickets, writing implements (then have to go behind any students who will keep taking them out & 'returning' them to the writng area). We had some booking forms as well last time. We've got a large wooden car that became an aeroplane last time too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)