Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Steph & Zazo

dublinbay

Hi Steph .... well couldn't miss the opportunity of wishing you a Happy Birthday could I?! Hope you have a really happy day - and you've got the day off too - what could be better?!!! :oxD:(

Happy Birthday to Zazo too! :(

Thanks to every one for the wishes. Had a beautiful day with my hubby spending money. Bought my self a couple of skirts and a pair of jeans.

had such a laugh and felt brilliant was so nice to forget our problems for a day.

unfortuanately woke up today to some really sad news. A cousin of mine who works in Huddersfield died in a car crash last weekend. She worked as a SEN co-ordinator in a school in Elland, Brooks School. She was killed with 2 others who were also teachers.

She was only 51 and it has really shook our family as I come from a large family of cousins who were really close as children and all very much the same age.

So I'm feeling very fragile tonight.

So thank you all for the congratulations, its nice to know people are thinking of you.

Thanks to every one for the wishes. Had a beautiful day with my hubby spending money. Bought my self a couple of skirts and a pair of jeans.

had such a laugh and felt brilliant was so nice to forget our problems for a day.

unfortuanately woke up today to some really sad news. A cousin of mine who works in Huddersfield died in a car crash last weekend. She worked as a SEN co-ordinator in a school in Elland, Brooks School. She was killed with 2 others who were also teachers.

She was only 51 and it has really shook our family as I come from a large family of cousins who were really close as children and all very much the same age.

So thank you all for the congratulations, its nice to know people are thinking of you.

Happy birthday to you both from me too - haven't been around for a couple of days so I'm sorry I'm late.

Steph I'm so sorry to hear your sad news - I hope that you can all support each other through this terrible time.

Maz

Hi Steph I am sorry to hear your news, it was reported in the local newspapers last week.

Beth

just to let you all know it was a very sad sad day. I have never seen so many people in a church al crying at the same time but some lovely things said by her colleagues.

I feel for her 3 daughters today.

She was such a lovely person with a really nice kind lovely new husband.

Thanks for all the support