Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Threshold Application

Guest lahayman

Guest lahayman

Hi everyone!

Please help!!!! I'm trying to fill in my threshold application form (the new one) and am finding it so hard. Has anyone completed theirs and be willing to send me a copy to get sme idea of what Iam aiming for. I really would be so so grateful.

Thanks guys.

Edited by Susan
Security

Lahayman, dont wish to be a spoil sport but we do ask that security reasons you do not post your email address.

If you can help, please email or PM by clicking on Lahayman's name. Thanks.

Thanks for that explanation Susan: I was just wondering why someone's post would be edited for security reasons. I thought maybe Lahayman was an educational fundamentalist or something :o

Welcome to the forum Layahman - I'm sorry I can't help because I'm not that clever. I'm sure there will be lots of offers of support before too long though!

Maz

Hi there Lahayman and moo, have you looked at the guidance for the threshold application to give you some starting points? Sometimes its better to make a start citing examples you think that meet the standards and then ask someone at school to read it through. If this isn't possible feel to ask here if there is particular things you could include against a particular standard.

So for example, you might say, Im having trouble with P4, Ive thought that this this and this would be suitable, what do you think? Its might be a little easier for us all to help you with the specifics that way.

I'm in the same boat. I looked at the new form back in September, thought it was scary and put it away!

It will probably have to wait till April now too as I have all 8 annual reviews to write by then!

Nich, if you're writing them at that time, I'd re-read them tomorrow!! :o

No, I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep (suffering with stomach cramps!) so decided to do something with my time and read posts!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)