Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Language and Literacy Workshop

Hiya guys,

Feeling a bit dispondent particularly after disappointing feed back from an Action plan - reflective assignment (Particularly as I did well for the first two assignments).

Any tips for a language and literacy workshop aimed for English as an additional language through active parental involvement, as my action plan was too ambitious !!!!!!.

Can any put me in the know for the foundation degree link as I am having problems linking up to fellow commarades.

Chin up guys.

Ciao bellas

Angie

Hiya guys,

Feeling a bit dispondent particularly after disappointing feed back from an Action plan - reflective assignment (Particularly as I did well for the first two assignments).

Any tips for a language and literacy workshop aimed for English as an additional language through active parental involvement, as my action plan was too ambitious !!!!!!.

Can any put me in the know for the foundation degree link as I am having problems linking up to fellow commarades.

Chin up guys.

Ciao bellas

Angie

I am currently doing a Early Years Sure Start Foundation Degree (and am stressed!!!!!!).

Hi Angie

Welcome to the Forum - I'm sure you'll find lots of methods of de-stressing on here!

Looking forward to hearing more about your studies.

Maz

Hi there angiepan, and welcome.

Are you able to say a little more about how your action plan was too ambitious. What were you trying to cover? It may be that parts of it could be used without you having to completely go back to the drawing board.Also think about what aspect of literacy you want to cover, and then between us we can probably help you along the way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)