Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Job Sorted At Last!

I had a phone call yesterday from the preschool I have been working in as a volunteer. They have finally offered me the job which I was already doing until just before christmas. I'm so excited and I can't wait to get started.

It has taken ages to sort out the niggles of the committee regarding hours and rates of pay but I am now officially employed as from next Monday. I have been like a yo-yo with this and at one point I was going to pack it all in but I worked hard to get my dpp and it seemed a waste.

Hopefully you wont all have to listen to me moaning anymore, at least not for the first week!

Sally

Thanks for all your support. I am really looking forward to officially starting my childcare career, after several false starts. There are going to be lots of changes over the next few months as the setting is due to move into a family centre after easter as the childcare provider. All exciting stuff. I'll let you know how it goes.

Sally