Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Guess What!

Sue R

Gosh, it seems everyone's being inspected at the moment. I guess Ofsted have to have all their inspections up to date in readiness for EYFS??

Anyway, I hope everything goes brilliantly and look forward to seeing lots of :o:(xD:(:( 's on your post when the process is over!

Are they in again tomorrow or have they finished? Let us know how it went...I'm sure you've done absoutely brilliantly! :o

She'll be back in tomorrow, feedback is scheduled for 2.00 pm - I wonder if any of us will sleep tonight?

We had a visit from Ofsted this morning too - she stayed all day (2 sessions) and gave feedback at the end - can't say what, but we are pleased!

She said that all groups must be Ofsteded by March, in preparation for EYFS in September.

A HUGE sigh of relief that it is over!

Errr, yes Ok then

If you take the first number, square it, divide it by 3 you get the third number, which if you then subtract from 51, add 5 and divide by the first number, you'll get the second number. Now, if you then eat some chocolate, and take the number of calories in the chocolate from 100, divide by 7 , you'll get the 4th number which when you reverse the digits gives you the 5th number.

Im not telling you the last one..

Errr, yes Ok then

If you take the first number, square it, divide it by 3 you get the third number, which if you then subtract from 51, add 5 and divide by the first number, you'll get the second number. Now, if you then eat some chocolate, and take the number of calories in the chocolate from 100, divide by 7 , you'll get the 4th number which when you reverse the digits gives you the 5th number.

OOOH!! You teaser!

Errr, yes Ok then

Mundia - you lost me at 'eat chocolate'!

I think its such a relief when they arrive isn't it.

We are also awaiting ofsted and i am convinced they will turn up tommmorow when im on a course, fingers crossed they won't. they can come to us anytime in 6 months since our registration (registration was in september 07), please reassure me they are kind and do give you 6 months to get sorted before they come. LOL :o

Guest cathy m

Ofsted came today! 4.5 hours which is quite a long inspection (I'm a childminder) Delighted to say I got an 'outstanding' She was very nice extremely thorough and fair but I hadn't expected all the questions for the children. I had a 2 and a half year old and an 18 month old demolition expert!! Fortunately the 2 year old is very capable and was able to tell her exactly why his lunch was good for his body " It makes my muscels strong" and promptly rolled up his sleeves to show her!

I feel absoluted drained and at the moment feel incapable of stringing a coherant sentence together, not to mention spelling.

Think I might have strong coffee, wine and chocolate

Cathy

Well Sue R, I'm at home imagining that the Inspector will be having a chat with a few of your parents about now......................

so, nearly over, a spot of light lunch and then I would imagine lots of praise and recognition at feedback time. :o

Congratulations to Cathy & LPH, WELL DONE

Peggy