Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

At Last!

HelenaWaterworth

OFSTED finally made their appearance yesterday! It is a huge relief as our last one was a whopping 4 years and 3 months ago!! I thought we'd been forgotten!

We had a good day and she's due back next week for a morning and then feedback. It all looks rosey so far. I just feel the biggest sense of relief, the wait was driving me crazy. Keep your fingers crossed for us that we get the outcome that we have worked so incredibly hard to get, and a huge thanks to this site and the people who share such valuable ideas to us all,

Rach x

Wow! That was the longest wait! Ours was nearly on 4 years and I thought that was bad enough! Glad to hear everything's gone well so far. Enjoy your weekend and let us know how you get on.

PS Can anyone beat 4 years, 3 months???!

Can't beat 4 years 3 months....ours was just over 2 years and the waiting was definately worse then the inspection itself.

Good luck for next week and let us know how you got on.

mrsb

P.S We were expecting an inspection within the first 6 months of opening.....we have just had our 3rd birthday.

• 2 weeks later...
Just thought now it's all official, we got Outstanding for our Nursery education, am so chuffed all our hard work has payed off!! We are having a celebation with our staff and children on Friday!!

Wow! That is just fantastic - I hope you all enjoy your celebrations. You clearly deserve it!

Maz