Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Running Bunnies Baby

Guest MaryEMac

She's gorgeous RB. We have a few babies due at playgroup over the next 2 or 3 months so I will be able to get some baby cuddles. Just make sure that you get plenty. :o

Mary

Is Eva your first baby RB? Its a bit like suddenly landing on a strange planet isn't it - everything is new and exciting but you feel as if you've lived there forever and can't remember what life was like before..

I'm impressed that you can even turn the computer on, let alone do anything meaningful! Are you inundated with visitors? And if so are you putting them to work??

Maz

congratulations xxxx

i am so broody, what a gorgeous little baby

i have had 4 little babies and remember the colour of the nappies in the first few months were all those bizarre range of colours crayola does in a 64 pack

As i was breast feding i had to give up eating certain foods due to the bizarre colours they induced eeeeeh happy days

Is Eva your first baby RB? Its a bit like suddenly landing on a strange planet isn't it - everything is new and exciting but you feel as if you've lived there forever and can't remember what life was like before..

I'm impressed that you can even turn the computer on, let alone do anything meaningful! Are you inundated with visitors? And if so are you putting them to work??

Maz

Yes, she is a much wanted first baby - and despite the initial hiccups I'm loving every minute of it. Hubby is being wonderful, so that has helped immensely.

Fortunately (equally unfortunately), we live 200+ miles away from the majority of my family - we are in Yorkshire, they are in Suffolk, so the knocks at the door have been very few and far between - one set of grandparents 20 miles away and only a handful of friends that haven't bothered us too much yet. We have seen more of the postlady than friends in the past three days!

My parents stayed at the local hotel for 3 nights so were on hand for tea making and washing/ironing duties which was great in the manic first three days we were at home, but it is equally nice to have the house to yourself and just get on with things the way you want to do them.

Feeding time approaches, so best get organised!!

Glad to hear things are settling down and everything's going OK....if I remember rightly, there isn't an awful lot of time BETWEEN feeds at that stage...I remember days when it was about 20 minutes break each time, all day long!!! Still, it doesn't last forever and everything else can wait! :o

Its difficult being the friend of someone who's just had a baby, on the one hand I think people want to rush straight round but on the other I think they want to give you some space.

I used to pray for people to knock the door so I could show off, but they were too considerate xD:o

• 5 weeks later...