Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

People Who Help Us

Hi,

We have recently decided to change topics in our foundation stage unit and one of them is People Who Help Us. Does anybody have any medium term plans to get me started? Thanks

hi l have the lancashire people who help us planning will try and attach

i find the norfolk planning very good and tend to look at an area a week but i start off from the children and ask them so some times we have people like mum and dad bin men etc rather than just fire police nurses lookin at it just from school angle is nice too and again split into week lolly pop cook caretaker etc

have a good term i wonder if there are any others who find this term hard going

cherry

Topic_10___People___their_roles_in_the_community.doc

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to Pencraig.

I hope you have found something in the above posts which will be of help to you.

There are lots of lovely people on this forum willing to share their knowledge and expertise.

Enjoy the forum.

:o

A warm welcome to the forum Pencraig, xD definately like the idea of starting from who the children know, or think are people who help them ( Teachers included :o ), then go from there to introduce other less known or thought about people.

Have fun. :(

Peggy

Thankyou very much ! I feel warmly welcomed and the help has made going back to school after christmas a bit easier! Happy new year everybody

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)