Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Year Celebrations....

:o Happy New Year to all....how are you going to be celebrating tonight? The whole family are off to a friends house this evening...usually end up on the karaoke machine unit the early hours!!!!!So if you don't hear from me tomorrow you know why!!!!

Well it's a quiet night in with a bottle of bubbly and Jools Holland for us tonight...but we're not complaining...this time last week we were living it up in Egypt, having a truly amazing Christmas! Happy New Year everyone! :o

We are starting at the pub, then going to an Indian restaurant with friends.

Tomorrow we will be going for a 5 (ish) mile walk with loads of other people and then 21 of us going to pub for lunch.

It was my sons birthday yesterday so we took him out for a meal last night, out tonnight and again tomorrow - I am then going to let my purse have a well earned rest for a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Happy new year one and all!

Off out for a curry soon with the family and then back home for some bubbly and welcome in 2008. Enjoy yourselves whatever you are doing!

Linda

Happy new year everyone

We're staying home for a quiet one this year, OH has 'flu but I'll be tucking into the champers later. Nice walk planned for tomorrow with my Mum and sister.

Hope everyone has a great 2008 x

Happy new year everyone, wishing everyone a happy, healthy 2008. We're staying in tonight a quiet night watching the telly.

Beth

Ps just think in 9 months time we will be on the eve of the new early years foundation stage, well thats if the EYE petition doesn't delay it.

Edited by beth1

Wishing everyone a very happy new year.

Spent last night with friends playing games including Mr and Mrs, spending today discussing answers! " what do you mean Chinese is your favourite take away!" You like Indian..... :o

Sharon

Happy New Year from me too. We had a hectic Christmas with my sister in law and family and at new year we had the neighbours round and friends from the village so it was quite busy. Rolled into bed at about 3am which is early for me - hubby says I am getting old.

Happy New Year from me to every one of you.

We had a quiet night in, well as quiet as you can get with my brood!!

And I actually got up early today and done some of my assignment, hey at last some motivation, I am about half way through the report that is to be handed in next Tuesday, feels like I may do it in time!! :oxD