Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Drowning

I haven't counted all the words yet but I know I have wrote on the computer 1400 words and I think I need another 1100 words to get to 2500 words, thank goodness for 10% allowance I have a feeling I may end up going slightly over it.

Well done on keeping to the limit! Even with the 10% allowance I spend at least 25% of my assignment writing time cutting down on my wordcount!

Maz

Well done on keeping to the limit! Even with the 10% allowance I spend at least 25% of my assignment writing time cutting down on my wordcount!

Maz

I have now done 2489 on the first draft, I think I need to change one area in part one and describe 2 of piaget's stages of development instead of all 4 areas so I will be cutting it fine. :o

Hay ho one down 2 to go, hopefully I will rattle the second one in a couple of days i.e. write notes part one, type up, make notes part two, write up then complete presentation then that will be another 2500 words done. :( The best one I have saved until last has to have 3000 words on anti bias and inclusion practice (be falling asleep by then xD ).

Beth

Edited by beth1

I have now done 2489 on the first draft, I think I need to change one area in part one and describe 2 of piaget's stages of development instead of all 4 areas so I will be cutting it fine. :o

Hay ho one down 2 to go, hopefully I will rattle the second one in a couple of days i.e. write notes part one, type up, make notes part two, write up then complete presentation then that will be another 2500 words done. :( The best one I have saved until last has to have 3000 words on anti bias and inclusion practice (be falling asleep by then xD ).

Beth

What a lot of work! I can't be doing with the note making and stuff - I do all the reading, and then when I start writing its a case of Magnussen's syndrome: I've started so I'll finish... Life would be a lot more manageable if I was more organised and structured like you. Or Hali...

Maz

What a lot of work! I can't be doing with the note making and stuff - I do all the reading, and then when I start writing its a case of Magnussen's syndrome: I've started so I'll finish... Life would be a lot more manageable if I was more organised and structured like you. Or Hali...

Maz

Maz I find if you write a bit, then type it up into sections for me it feels as if it takes less time in doing things. Its much more managable and the notes are realy my words and necessary quotes for the assignment. Then on the computer I type it up and put it into order.

Beth

Well I am no longer drowing in coursework woohoooo 2 done one to go. xD I have decided to take most of the day off, I am only going to type out my presentation and scan in the policies I have used for the assigment. :o:( Followed by a nice relaxing session for the rest of the day and start on my final assigment on Saturday, I am going take Monday and Tuesday off to ensure I complete this one and hand in th other 2 on Monday. :( Thank goodness I have until Thursday to complete the final one albeit still not confident in completing it after only 3 well 2 lessions on the subject, oh boy my brain hurts from all that thinking. :(

Beth

Are we all fools, not only do we juggle full time teaching, family, and home, we all go off and do more work and write about people who have names too hard to spell never mind say aloud

seriously hats off to us, i think it was chris Marsh that said an early Years Teacher's role is complex and commented upon how well we are at being reflective within our work (no l'm not putting author year and page number in )

when i go on my professional development courses i see teachers who are seeking management and early years practitioners

it says alot about the way we work the fact that so many of us seek and complete further professional accreditation and enjoy it

Are we all fools, not only do we juggle full time teaching, family, and home, we all go off and do more work and write about people who have names too hard to spell never mind say aloud

seriously hats off to us, i think it was chris Marsh that said an early Years Teacher's role is complex and commented upon how well we are at being reflective within our work (no l'm not putting author year and page number in )

when i go on my professional development courses i see teachers who are seeking management and early years practitioners

it says alot about the way we work the fact that so many of us seek and complete further professional accreditation and enjoy it

..................and actually spend the twilight hours thinking about work and professional development :(:oxD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)