Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dpp Course

Hi

I've not been on the forum for a while. Been having a bit of a difficult time - you know, life and stuff. On a brighter note I recently completed my preschool diploma and I heard from my tutor today that I've got a distinction. Just to thank you all for the support and help and wish everybody a merry christmas. Off to celebrate with a glass of wine (again).

Sally

Thanks

You're so right Maz it's a great relief to be finished. I didn't realise how much the course had taken over my life. I feels great being able to put the books away. My kids are really pleased too as I can spend more time with them.

Sally

Congratulations Sally and well done on your achievement.

I completed my DPP last July after two years and it was a great relief.

I hope you enjoy your Christmas with no pressuring assignments due - relax and spend time with the family.

Was the wine good!! :o

Long courses can also enable you to make friendships that are long lasting because you all went through so much together - I hope this is so in your case and that you can continue to support each other through the ups and downs of your lives and careers!

In fact, once the relief of it all being over is out of the way, you may even find you experience something like a mini bereavement because you miss going to college and seeing everyone!

Celebrating with wine is a good way to get over it though :o

Maz

Well done mustangsally, a big congratulations on your distinction. xD

Your 'time' will soon be taken up with children, family and of course logging on more often to the forum :o , so enjoy your wine whilst you can. :(

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)