Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Past And Present

hi all! has anyone any ideas on a 'past and present' theme? hope everyone has a great xmas! :o

I just received my copy of Nursery Education today - there's a project all about the past in there (not that I've had a chance to read it yet!).

Maz

Getting the children..and staff...to bring in photos of when they were babies is always a good talking point! There's a good story book by Martin Waddell - it's got Giants in the title - about the changes from baby to adult that I've used before.

Getting the children..and staff...to bring in photos of when they were babies is always a good talking point! There's a good story book by Martin Waddell - it's got Giants in the title - about the changes from baby to adult that I've used before.

We did this - and got the children to guess who the babies in the photographs grew into! Fascinating...

If you can get the children to bring in a few photos of themselves at different ages it is a very good way of talking about time - great for a personal timeline!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)