Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Planning & Topics

Hi! I really hope that someone out there can help me!

Desperately need ideas if you have covered the following topicc

Senses

The seaside

Growing things

Water

Much appreciated

Chali Bear

Hi! I do a water theme. I've attached my medium term plan for that. As you will see I keep my MTP very brief and they only outline adult directed activities. If you would like a more detailed weekly plan for any of the weeks just let me know. medium_term_plan.doc

Hi Chali -

Were the articles I linked you to (in another topic) on growing not useful for you? If not then I think you need to be a bit more specific on what you need - a general shopping list is ok as a starter but if you're after particular things it would be useful to know! :o

Hi Chali -

Were the articles I linked you to (in another topic) on growing not useful for you? If not then I think you need to be a bit more specific on what you need - a general shopping list is ok as a starter but if you're after particular things it would be useful to know! :o

Hi Steve,

Thanks for responding to my request really appreciated. Will get back with more details in the new year. Meanwhile have a lovely xmas, and all the best in 2008! xD

Hi! I do a water theme. I've attached my medium term plan for that. As you will see I keep my MTP very brief and they only outline adult directed activities. If you would like a more detailed weekly plan for any of the weeks just let me know. medium_term_plan.doc

Hi Moose,

Many thanks for the plans. Will look at them over the hols. Meanwhile Merry xmas, and all the best in 2008 :o

• 1 month later...
Hi Chali -

Hi!,

Would like to say many thanks for suggesting links, (and all the lovely people who gave me some suggestions) really appreciate it. Sorry for late reply as have been very busy, and not been on forum.

Take care

Chali Bear xD

Hi Moose,

Thanks for sharing your medium term plan. Would be great to see a detailed sample of weekly plans. Have you by any chance ever worked with the Very Hungry Caterpillar? If so any ideas to cover PSE and CD.

Cheers Chali Bear :o

• 4 months later...
Hi Chali -

Hi! Many thanks once again for your help last time regarding topics. I am now looking to find if anyone has planning on 'Autumn'. Would also appreciate any latest experiences on Ofsted - bearing in mind the new EYFS. My setting is Special needs, however other experiences shared will be much appreciated.

Chali Bear xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)