Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sponsored Obstacle Course

hali

:o Wish me luck girls.. ooops and Steve xD the annual fundraiser has arrived again.........

Usually enjoy our fundraisers but this one i hate..60 children - 30 mums going round and round and round.......

Never mind just had to have a moan...sorry :(

I hate obstacle courses as well, every time we did it the circuit got smaller and smaller, so we don't do them any more but do a sponsored search instead. We give each child a sheet with a picture of things on, eg elastic band, sweet wrapper, stamp etc. They take this home and collect the things on the sheet. People sponsor them to collect the things, with 20 children we raised £148. Easy money. Mind you some years we don't raise as much!!!!!

Hope you can understand the above, my fingers keep making mistakes, no wine involved I promise :oxD

We have sponsored obstacle course just before Easter each year. It's a bit manic but raises about £600 (including Easter raffle) so we can't grumble!

:o:):D

Good luck for yours!

Thank you all :D

:o Actually for once it wasnt too bad...

I made the course much bigger this year so there wasnt too many bottlenecks and children queuing.

If all the money comess in we should raise about £600 so musnt grumble xD