Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My E123 Tma01 Results Are In

rosepetal

Hi Everyone,

I hope you don't mind me wanting to share my good news with you. I received the results of my very first TMA01 for E123 yesterday. I got my hubby to read it out, I could not believe it, I got a 'high B'.

I had so much going on during the time of the studying, and still do. There must be life in my little old head after all lol. Now I am waiting on the result of E124 TMA01.

I have not studied this weekend as i needed a break.

Rosepetal

That is wonderful news, well done to you. :oxD:(:(

I am on year 2, and have only managed one B (C's are my norm) and that was only just.

Be very proud of yourself it is so difficult to juggle everything and amazing when you get confirmation that you have managed to do it well!!

As for minding if you share your news, that is what we are here for.

CONGRATULATIONS

Edited by Guest

Many many congratulations - makes it all feel worthwhile doesn't it? :o And good for you, having a break - we all need one of those! xD

xD:o:(:(

Wow Cool, brilliant and absolutely fantastic and congratulations

But have to say I hope I do as well as you as this is so good well done

Many congratulations :o

I know from my own OU study there is nothing quite like getting a TMA back with a good score!

Many times I braced myself to open the envelope and then peered down to the little box on the right hand side to see the mark (with my eyes half closed not daring to look!!)

Good luck with the rest of the course xD

HI

One down, one to go.

My OU envelope was there when I got home from work today. Had my lunch (must get priorities right!) then opened it. Very pleased with the result for first TMA for E124.

Believe ECA results for E123 should be out by 14 December.

Well done every1, I passed tma1 E123 63% so was pleased with that, waiting for tma1 E124 results this week I hope, Has anyone started on tma2's yet I'm doing a little of the reading but getting stuck in after xmas xxx

Hi Niceynoo,

Congrats on your results. I am also very pleased with mine. I have made start on my TM02. Did all the practical activities last week and wrote them up. Also did my pen portrait. I am now finishing off my reading to link in my obs.

Congratulations Niceynoo! Well done. Hope you get the same good news for E124 very soon.

I've found it hard to keep up with everything for the 2nd tma in the E123. Trying to stick to the calendar but this is such a busy time of year. I'm hoping to catch up next week just before my children break up from their school. I have chosen the child I will be observing but won't be doing that until we come back in the new year.

Good luck to everyone doing this!!

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)