Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yvonne Hudson

Hi I was just wondering if any1 on this forum is in Portsmouth and possibly knew my sister Yvonne she worked in a school called Cottage Grove( Think thats right)

Denise xxx

Hi Denise, so you don't feel ignored thought I'd respond, sorry don't know your sister, does she still work in a school and have you let her know yet, about how wonderful the forum is ?? :o

Peggy

Thanx Peggy

Sorry I probably should have said , My beautiful sister died Oct 2005 aged 41, As she worked in

education I just wondered if any of you Knew her, A long shot I know but would've been nice

Thanx again for replying

Denise xxx

Thanx Peggy

Sorry I probably should have said , My beautiful sister died Oct 2005 aged 41, As she worked in

education I just wondered if any of you Knew her, A long shot I know but would've been nice

Thanx again for replying

Denise xxx

Dear Denise,

I am sure your sisters memory lives on in many a young childs heart, so sorry I couldn't of said I knew her, hopefully you will find someone else who did and be able to share, what I am sure will be happy memories of her together.

Peggy

Thankyou, to you all

I do miss her so much, she does live on through the children, and also as she was an organ donor, she spent her short life helping everyone right to the end.

The children/teachers have a memorial garden in the school for her which is really nice, She had also completed her degree(early years & education)and graduated in July 2005 .

She would've loved this site....

Thanx again your all so kind

Denise xxx

Hi Denise

I've come to this thread late, but would like to add my thoughts to those already received. I expect we would have loved your sister, too! I am also registered as an organ donor, it must be a comfort to you that people are benefiting from her generous spirit. Thinking of you,

Sue

So sorry Denise to hear about your sister, and sorry that so far nobody on here remembers her. There will be other people who do, and also children whose lives she has touched and she will have made a difference. What more can we ask than that to those we work with, we have made a difference? Good wishes to you, especially at this time of year when missing someone so special to you is so very hard. Take care.