Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Southwark Medium Term Planning

:o Hi - Anyone using the Southwark medium term plans for Reception? (Available on the Norfolk.gov web I think). Anyone know how old they are? Are they any good? My manager wants to use but I'm not so keen - especially with all knew initiatives at present.

Hi Cazsalter and welcome.

I have used them as a basis for my own planning. I like them. Be flexible in your approach and I think they can have a place to get you started at least while you decide where the children are taking you.

I've used them as a starting point too. Think I first became aware of them about four years ago - not sure how long they'd been available before that.

They're quite old - think we were developing them at least 8 years ago or so. I know the author very well! (And had input into them) As with any MTP they were only intended as a starting point and require mediation with your assessments.

Cx

:o Hi - Anyone using the Southwark medium term plans for Reception? (Available on the Norfolk.gov web I think). Anyone know how old they are? Are they any good? My manager wants to use but I'm not so keen - especially with all knew initiatives at present.

Not in reception, cazsalter but I just wanted to welcome you to the forum...

Maz

Thanks all - just wanted some opinions on them. Have lots of other topic plans existing from previous work in Reception - may argue we use them as base instead - especially as they take into account the resources we actually have in school. Thanks again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)