Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We Have Snow...well Ish

mundia

It looks a bit sleety here now so I live in hope that it will all disappear and tomorrow will be dry, bright, mild.

Just took me over half an hour to fetch Sam, a journey that normally takes around 10 minutes xD

Scary driving :o

we're white over, just looked outside its not snowing at the moment but its lovely

shame the council lopped the branches of the trees in our street last week it would have been a beautiful winter scene with the snow on the branches of the trees and the street lamps

hope the snow is still there tomorrow just think of the kids faces in the morning

You wouldn't want to be gardening in your nightie tonight, eh mundia?

Amazing what you read when you're trawling the forum for answers.....

Maz

Yes think I might have needed my thermals...

Snowed quite a lot into the night but a lot has gone now

I really dont like snow but today I scooped up some in trays and took it into the 2-3 room. They played all day with it, I have never known the room so relaxed and chatty. Diggers, spades, rakes, hands. Lovely :o

I might quite like some for tomorrow too xD

Thats curious, Rea! They played all day and it didn't melt>??? You really should put the heating on you know, its November!

We have a boy from the Caribbean who has always been visiting his relatives when it has snowed here. Yesterday was his first real experience - I do usually save him some in my freezer for his return but promptly forget its there until my kids think its icecream and then shout at me for thinking more about nursery kids than them!!