Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Booklett For Parents?

Hi, has anyone produced any information for parents in the nform of a booklett just about Outdoor Play. We have got a wonderful area and I was thinking of compiling something more than just a letter or newsheet type 'thing'

I thought about including some images, what to wear - that type of info.

I would love any feedback and any examples to look at!

Thanks

Sunshine :o

Hi, has anyone produced any information for parents in the nform of a booklett just about Outdoor Play. We have got a wonderful area and I was thinking of compiling something more than just a letter or newsheet type 'thing'

I thought about including some images, what to wear - that type of info.

I would love any feedback and any examples to look at!

Thanks

Sunshine :o

This is an excellent idea - we have a not so good outdoor area, but we do the best we can.

How about some photographs of children doing interesting or unusual outdoorsy-type activities with an explanation of what they are learning/how this supports their learning.

Definitely put something in about the kind of clothes they need - it never ceases to amaze me how often children don't have coats even in the middle of winter!

Maz

Guest tinkerbell

Sunshine this sounds like a super idea

Someone (Marion?) posted this a while ago ,there are some good ideas which you may wish to use?

Tinkerbellx

school_grounds.doc

Edited by Peggy
extra attachment removed - Peggy

Guest tinkerbell

oops ignore the second attachment .It was taking so long I thought I was doing it wrong.

Tinkerbell :o

Can someone get rid of it?

Thanks, Tinkerbell. What a lot of useful imformation!

My setting is a Children's Centre, so I need something within the 0 - 4+ age range.

Any more information out there??

Thanks, :o

Sunshine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)