Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

"i Don't Need Toys" By Anita Hughes

Guest Wolfie

Has anyone come across this book and if so, would you recommend it? I've recently read another book by Anita Hughes, all about Treasure Baskets and Heuristic Play, and have just found a reference to this other book of hers at the back of "The Little Book of Treasure Baskets".

Anyone heard of/got it???

Edited by Wolfie

Has anyone come across this book and if so, would you recommend it? I've recently read another book by Anita Hughes, all about Treasure Baskets and Heuristic Play, and have just found a reference to this other book of hers at the back of "The Little Book of Treasure Baskets".

Anyone heard of/got it???

If searches on Amazon and the like don't throw up anything why not try the Publisher's web site - presumably it is Harvard referenced!

Often publishers websites are much more helpful - especially if the book was published a long time ago.

Let us know how you get on - you've whetted my apetite now!

Maz

Just looked again - all it gives is a private address in Surrey which is presumably hers - maybe I'll write to her! :o

Always a good idea to make a personal contact with an author - she may even sign it for you!

Maz

Hi....I think it's a film - I have read the same book - is it "Developing play For the Under 3's -the treasure basket and heuristic play"....if so then on page 20 it mentions..from the film "I don't need toys" Tried You Tube? Or Teacher's TV?

Oooh thanks for that chubbler, I hadn't seen that reference in the book - I'll try a search for that!

And congratulations on making your first post! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)