Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsp Points Posters

Hello, my first post but i've really enjoyed looking through the site, its really useful. Was just wondering if anyone had any sheets with all the points for each area on for putting up in the classroom as a reference for me and TAs and also for sticking post it assessments on. It will save me a big job of typing them all out! Thanks :o

I'm afraid I can't help you, but I would like to say Hi and welcome to the forum,.

Have fun using it, lots of useful info and advise,

Sal

Hello, my first post but i've really enjoyed looking through the site, its really useful. Was just wondering if anyone had any sheets with all the points for each area on for putting up in the classroom as a reference for me and TAs and also for sticking post it assessments on. It will save me a big job of typing them all out! Thanks :o

Hello and welcome =I found these are they any good xD Will try to attach

Foundation_Stage_Profile_Points_ss_elgs_1_.doc

Hi there Worcsrach

I have one that I produced a few years ago when the FSP came into being... it's the one in the actual FSP video- 'the learning wall' ; have been meaning to update with the new title for MD and the change to linking sounds and letters. so if you will bear with me I shall get it done asap and post them here if you would like

Hiya!

I have an A3 poster published by Featherstone publishing last year. I don't know if it has been updated to show the 2007 changes, but I am sure it will be soon.

Mary

Hiya!

I have an A3 poster published by Featherstone publishing last year. I don't know if it has been updated to show the 2007 changes, but I am sure it will be soon.

Mary

Yes, they have been updated - saw them at the TES Show in September...

Maz

wow! you are all amazing!!! am so glad i decided to sign up here as my LA doesnt subscribe. But have just moved from Y2 to YR this year and have found it invaluable so far. Thanks again :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)