Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Administering Medication

Verona

Hi

I have just spent a long time on my laptop trying to find the Administering Medication form, to print off some more. I have either forgotten to save the one I did previously or perhaps I printed some straight from here !! I can't remember where I got it from or whether I actually made one of my own. Can anyone help - please??

Sue J

Hi Sue

Forms for administering medicine parental concent and record of medicines administered(along with examples of other forms) can be found in 'Managing Medicines in schools and early years settings' guidance document it can be ordered from the DCSF (formerly known as DFES)

I hope this has been of some help to you

Twixandlara

Yes I think I have been hiding for a very long time, but I have taken onboard all the valuable advice and information that is posted on this site. It has been an invaluable resource to tap into.

I must say Peggys reply of attaching the guidance was more helpful, my computer skills leave alot to be desired im afraid.

I will endeavor to show myself more often.

Yes I think I have been hiding for a very long time, but I have taken onboard all the valuable advice and information that is posted on this site. It has been an invaluable resource to tap into.

I must say Peggys reply of attaching the guidance was more helpful, my computer skills leave alot to be desired im afraid.

I will endeavor to show myself more often.

Hey twixandlara, the fact that you could name the document and it's authors shows your memory skills are better than mine, :o all I did was find a document in my resource bank and upload it. You will soon learn all the tricks of how to upload, add attachments, pics etc the more you use the forum, which I might add is very user friendly, I once was a novice too and if I can do it........ xD

Peggy

A warm welcome from me too, don't think you will go unnoticed, :oxD:( it is nice to meet you albeit virtually.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)