Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Father Christmas Letters

:o If the shops can start selling christmas goodies then it's not too early for me to start thinking about it xD

This year our fundraiser would like to do 'father christmas' letters for the children...the idea being parents pay for the letter. Can anyone come up with ideas about this, perhaps a website or information from when you did this yourself?

HO HO HO.......mrsb

Don't worry about it being too early, my sisters are having an email fight about how much to spend the budget is for adults this year.

In answer to your question, i have seen companies that do it, but can't think of any at the moment.

Had another thought - :o Are you wanting the children to send a letter to santa OR santa to send a letter to the children.

If you want santa to send the children a letter I have found this website, don't know if thats what your looking for.

www.santaletters4u.com.

xD Don't think i've posted it right so you may have to cut and paste into your search engine. I'm not very good at things like that!!! :(:(

bah humbuf Hali :oxD may i be the first to which you all seasons greetings :(:(

Too late - we've done our christmas cards at nursery and I've sent them off today to the printing company! Far too early - how do you explain to a three year old that they've got to design a Christmas card in September? Am pleased with the small number who wanted to do them - all highly individual and not a fluffy duck in sight. Or a fluffy snowman come to that...

As for your letters to Santa, I'm not sure how you can do it as a fund raiser. I'm sure someone has done it though!

Maz

Had a flyer from the NSPCC today and thought of you MrsB.

They are doing letters from santa at a suggested £5 donation per letter.

The web site is:

www.nspcc.org.uk/santa or call 0870 325 9012

Hi,

we did a 'santa letter as a fundraiser last year. The children wrote to 'santa' giving details of their name, address, siblings etc and then 'santa' (the pre-school) wrote back to them enclosing reindeer dust. The children recieved them through the post in a sparkly envelop!! It was very popular and we will definately be doing it again.

For our letter I looked on the available websites to give me clues as to what to include in the letter, but included more personalised information too!

j x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)