Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Teachers Tv

Steve

Hi all -

I've been approached by Teachers TV who are making a Foundation Stage programme on resources. The programme is to have an expert who will recommend resources and a couple of panelists who will evaluate them. They also wanted a couple of teachers who would contribute in the following way:

The teachers will take delivery of one of the resources and test it in their classroom with their own children. A small TV crew (camera, equipment and a couple of people) will then visit and film children using the resource. There may be a short interview with the teachers as well. Some or all of this footage would then appear as part of the programme.

The question is whether any of you would like to be considered for participation? Obviously it's a fair commitment and would need a head teacher's approval and (I assume) consent from the parents of the children. It's anticipated that the filming would be done sometime during the first two weeks in October.

Although they specified teachers, I think that's because they're called Teacher's TV! :o They did say it would need to be a class of 3-5 year olds, so I imagine nurseries would be equally useful to them. If you would like me to put your names forward and are confident you can get approval from your setting, please let me know, either by responding to this topic, or by PMing me. xD

Be happy to do it Steve. We usually have about 14/15 every day in pre school and are part of a Childrens Centre. In Washington, Tyne and Wear if they would come this far North.