Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fd In Leadership And Management

Is there anyone out there who is either going to start this degree or has done it in the past. How did you find it? Mine starts 24/9/07 :o

Is there anyone out there who is either going to start this degree or has done it in the past. How did you find it? Mine starts 24/9/07 :o

Not me! Just wanted to wish you luck - I'm sure it will be challenging and thoroughly enjoyable...

Maz

Hi Sheila Im starting the FD in early years education decided not to to do the leadership one even though I do run a setting as the other one had elements that interested me more but good luck from me :( I heard this morn i go to the induction on 20th sept with my mento the following week and then start the week after that :o im getting nervous but excited about it now!!! xD

Guest Wolfie

Good luck to you both! It's that time of year isn't it when people are embarking on new courses and challenges? Very exciting but a little bit nerve wracking too! :o

Hiya and welcome - I did the full Ba Hons in early years management - this also covered leadership too. I chose this route as this was the one I was most interested in. Every module I learnt something really new and interesting and was able to apply it to my role. Definitely worth doing - made doing the EYP much simpler as I was able to pull lots of information from work that I had done as the EYP is as much about leading and managing as it is about child development. So good luck - where/who are you re doing it with

Nikki

It has been a long story. I started off last year at Northumbria University on a level 4 Professional Practice through our local EYDCP (South Tyneside). In June of this year we were told level 5 is not starting until Sept 08 so I am transferring to a different degree rather than waste another year. I found doing the level 4 I was leaning towards management as I do not work with the children on a regular basis and know that the EYP courses are gearing towards this. I go only 2 days per month and a lot of self study. I am really looking forward to it and know I can ask for help here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)