Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Childrens Workforce Development Council

The CWDC are asking for people to help the organisation so get logging on now ladies/gents so we can help shape the future!!!!

and you get a mail back instantly!!!!!

it says look at website again on friday and there will be a place to sign up ! :o

Yes - if only everyone was so efficient!

Love the idea of a children's take over day. Can you imagine the fun we'd have at nursery... Brilliant idea though!

Maz

and you get a mail back instantly!!!!!

Having re-read the email, I'm not sure if it is aimed at adults or children. Hali what do you think? It specifically says

"Sharing your stories and experiences and telling us and the government what you want from the people who work with you"

Is it me or does that sound as if they're talking to children?

Maz (whose marbles are now rolling round the floor...)

When I clicked again on the link millhill provided, my web browser opens it up with a heading 'Children's and young people's pages', so my guess is that they are looking for young people.

Do I qualify? I'm only 44....

Maz

Seems a bit unclear to me having checked out the website - they do appear to be thinking about everyone so we can only email and see what it is all about. I would love to have a say on their governance ......... might not be what they want to hear though

Nikki

Guest Jamjim

my understanding is that its aimed at people who work with children and young people, so we all pretty much qualify don't we? We'd be the ones spreading the word.

Nursery World has a little paragraph about this on page 6 this morning - CWDC is asking for children and young people for their views on the future of the childcare workforce...

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)