Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Old Ink Cartridges...how To Make Money

I have heard of a fundraising scheme where you send of old empty ink cartridges and in return you are sent money......I have 'googled' & have come up with quite a few companies But which one to choose??? Does anyone already do this & what company do they use.

I get through so many at home and at work and I just seem to throw them away.... :o shame on me.....

mrsb

Last year we sent them to Tesco computer for schools and had points added to our account, also send old mobiles too.

Staples have also started a recycle for cash service, not yet looked into it but may be worht a look. Also have a local cartridge shop which does the same.

Inge

You can also get an envelope at Tesco and send them off and they put green points on your clubcard. They give you points for old mobile phones too - we have lots of green points now.

As far as I know Jessica any type of cartridge but there are different envelopes I think - hubbie deals with it all - I just use up the ink!! You normally can't get him to recycle an envelope but as soon as there is money involved he is a demon recycler!

As far as I know Jessica any type of cartridge but there are different envelopes I think - hubbie deals with it all - I just use up the ink!! You normally can't get him to recycle an envelope but as soon as there is money involved he is a demon recycler!

Thank you Liz I will go and see if I can get some envelopes when I go shopping :o

We have a collection box from Cartridge World, all the children/parents bring their cartridges from home and their work place, a full box is usually worth £45 - £60 but of course it depends on the quality of the cartridges. They also collect the box. We can have cash or goods. We make about £120 per year. They also let us have credit when we needed a new printer but it came to more than the value of the empty cartridges. We even have ex parents still donating - word quickly gets about.

Hello

This is a fantastic fundraising idea. I'm definitely going to try and set something like this up at our school now.

Thank you for the idea

Boogie x :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)