Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Come And Help Me On Tes

tuffspot

Sorry, I'm with HappyMaz on this one, I have briefly looked at TES but not long enough to comment on how useful or not it is but what I do know is that, for me, the FSF offers me a good balanced mix of comments, ideas, resources etc from all Early years sectors. I too would not have time to use both forums.

Peggy

I started using TES because of my "other" roles in school which are not confined to Early Years and it is a way of keeping up to speed with issues across four KS. Although I do get alarmed by the lack of basic knowledge and understanding I see for many posters on TES forums.

Hey tuffspot why don't you suggest all the posters on TES who want to know about 0 - 5 just join us on here as well.

We have stimulating discussions, there is lots of support and variety, and everyone is welcome and respected. We have new practitioners, very experienced practitioners and lots in between, from all sectors, everyone contributes and we value each other. Pat yourselves on the back everybody xD:o