Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Complaints Procedure

Hi, I have just been deemed a suitable person from Ofsted! :(

The very nice lady pointed out that we didn't have a 'complaints summary form' or a complaints log form' - does anyone have a format? (it has to mention the standards) :o

I probably can devise one if not, just being lazy....well I have just had two hours of Ofsted questions and been up until the wee small hours re-hashing our operational plan. xD

Well done ShireL on getting through your Ofsted interview, so now we know you are deemed suitable. :o

I have attached some Ofsted guidance for parents, Ofsted guidance / standards, look at page 13 for complaints form to use with parents and my preschool complaints policy and procedure. Hope they help.

I also have a comments slip but not sure if it will attach as it is in publisher format. ( nope, didn't attach, wrong file format)

Also check that Ofsted phone number is correct on Complaints policy,( I need to update it) I am sure it changed recently and is now available on the new poster from Ofsted site.

Peggy

Complaints_Policy___Procedure.doc

OFSTED_GUIDANCE_UPDATE_INCLUDING_COMPLAINTS_FORM.doc

parent_info_re_complaints.doc

we use the Ofsed guidance and complaints form attached by Peggy, gives all the info needed and as it is what they suggested they cannot really fault it.... or can they?

I printed it off, put it in complaints folder with copies to fill in of form...

Well... at least you have confirmation that you are 'suitable' now!!

Inge

Guest Wolfie

Well done Shirel - you can add "suitable" to your long list of attributes now!!! :o

Edited by Wolfie

Thanks Peggy you are ever so fantastic! xD

That is exactly what I wanted. :(:(:(

Just managed to squeeze in a trip to the cinema with the children before sneaking some more work in before tea.

(Shrek 3 - brill :wacko: - only I ate a whole pot of Revels as a reward for my suitable person interview) :o

• 9 months later...
Guest Wolfie

Has anyone had a go at revamping the Ofsted Provider Complaints record referred to earlier in this thread - it has reference to the individual standards and so isn't going to be current when the EYFS comes in......I'm just hoping to save myself some work.....! :o

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone had a go at revamping the Ofsted Provider Complaints record referred to earlier in this thread - it has reference to the individual standards and so isn't going to be current when the EYFS comes in......I'm just hoping to save myself some work.....! :o

Well that is odd cos we had ofsted out a couple of weeks ago and she gave me exactly they same one as above, saying that this is what is needed for the new EYFS so now I am really confused!

Debs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)